Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Last night I retuned both of my amps. Since my phone cannot do stereo bluetooth anymore because it's in such bad shape. I tuned through the AUX cable this time. Every other time though, used bluetooth. I used the same -db tracks as I did before, just this time, used Snow's .wav files over the .mp3 ones. I noticed that this time around, everything sounds just a bit quiter than it had before. Some songs that used to drop me to 10's, now doesn't, mids/highs are as loud as they where before. Could that be because I used the .wav files? Or maybe something else? I am going to try the mp3's a bit later today, couldn't get access to the DD-1 test cd last night so I had to work with what was availible to me at the time.

Edited by RooTxBeeR
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2439 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...