Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 piece box


dsw422

Recommended Posts

Posted

Va beach. There's a crossfire dealer out past you a little ways I've been meaning to check out

My parents have a house out there.. lol..

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

It's about the same distance for me to go home to where you are. Might hit you when I head out to the crossfire dealer if I end up coming home with goodies ;)

Sounds good!

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7626 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...