Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Photoshop Ppl Ifpossible Help!


Recommended Posts

Posted

JordansPics529.jpg

im going to spray my rims black from a professional and paint my car black as well...woul it be possible to photoshop my rims and color to b black to see what it would look like if you have spare time...thanks

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Posted

fairly new to photoshop but I took a crack at it....

render.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

couldnt figure out how to make the wheels matte....but I got it darker...

render-1.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

n/p man..... Im feelin the black on black. But I freakin love shiny black rides anyway haha.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2347 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...