Quiet Posted May 20, 2016 Report Posted May 20, 2016 Damn now I think I'm gonna build a ported this weekend for shits and giggles. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Ratski Posted May 20, 2016 Author Report Posted May 20, 2016 Well mine will get started tomorrow. I hope I can get the airspace for ported. It's for a crew cab Silverado. Going fiberglass
Quiet Posted May 20, 2016 Report Posted May 20, 2016 Very nice output bump in the 30-50hz range... just food for thought. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Ratski Posted May 20, 2016 Author Report Posted May 20, 2016 I really hope I came get 1.0 can you model a ported box at say .75?
Quiet Posted May 20, 2016 Report Posted May 20, 2016 I really hope I came get 1.0 can you model a ported box at say .75? Still doable. You aren't gonna lose much, maybe 1-2 db around 28-38. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.