Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box design help for 2 zv4 15s please! & Thanks!


Recommended Posts

Posted

It's a 4 runner 2 zv4 15s powered by 1 saz 3500 upgraded sky high 0 gaugr wiring and extra battery and nice upgraded sky high temrinals front and back multiple grounds. I'll give demension but I'd like speakers facing up and port facing back if possible! Also I think I'd like to tune around 32 so I can pick up some lows? I wanna give good support in box and also use as many baffle and layers as needed no short cuts reassessed speakers would be nice. Dimensions are 38 1/2 wide id like to keep the height around 20 inches. And max depth would be 26 27 inches leaving me 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 port clearance. Give or take lil on the clearance thanks for all your help will awnser any other questions you may have.

Posted

So here is a suggestion in the space available, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 5", figure is just an assembly guide:

zv415.jpg

SUPB15_zps89b0b5fe.jpg


Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8850 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...