Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Soundqubed Box Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

My son ordered 2 HDS 212's. we will be building a box this weekend. I will update.

I stole a design by Joe X and moved the port from a center port to the side.

Soundqubed%20212_zpspzpz5r71.png

Soundqubed%20Torres_zpsbds9qs5x.png

Posted

I'd suggest adding a double baffle and some

bracing for stiffness.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

Double baffle installed. Did not get a picture of completed box.

20160527_193048_zpslwrjoagn.jpg

20160527_193101_zpsw0lpqrfj.jpg20160527_193101_zpsw0lpqrfj.jpg

20160527_215542_zpskhrcihnn.jpg

20160527_231847_zpsuaz0ga6a.jpg

Posted

Box sounds great. its a huge step up from the single Infinity 1262 he was running. now he needs to upgrade amp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 404 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...