so does anyone have experience working with compact, 4 door cars, im tryin to expand my profile by workin with other genres of vehicles, i kno about sport coupes lol,

so i guess what im asking is what should i expect as far as prices im lookin at for modification, and installation ease,

im brand new diving into this, all i kno is that is a 4 lug wheel, FWD, 4 bangin 5spd tranny... lol

huh? did u say something?

i do love LS1's lol

but i dont know if that big ass motor would fit in that Saturn

f that just keep it simple

so does anyone have experience working with compact, 4 door cars, im tryin to expand my profile by workin with other genres of vehicles, i kno about sport coupes lol,

so i guess what im asking is what should i expect as far as prices im lookin at for modification, and installation ease,

im brand new diving into this, all i kno is that is a 4 lug wheel, FWD, 4 bangin 5spd tranny... lol

aim for speed and mpg dont dump a v8 in it and get 8mpg

amalan, thats what id planned on doing, but i gotta give it some power, they're quick lil cars... but not quick enough, lol

thats what i was thinking, twin turbo, cold air, blah blah blah, lol but how could i do the interior? i kno i want it leather, but i dont want it to look gawdy, and if i dont have to, i do NOT want those gauges that are like, 5 inch lol

i might be gettin a new whip here in the next cupla weeks

i got a friend that wants to sell his mid 90's Saturn SL1 4 door,

so im thinking about getting it and making it into like what everyone thinks of when u think of those ulgy tuner cars that going down tha road, you kno, gawdy paint job, muffler that doesnt sound good at all gigantic wing for no reason lol

what all should i do to ? i already know what im going to do with the system... so does anyone have any ideas on how to make a tuner car? i dont lol

if i saw that driving by me i would run you off the road

i hate those stupid little ricers

unless they have something under the hood to back it up

but come on why do you want a loud muffler that does nothing for your performace, and a wing, a wing??? are you expecting to go so fast your gonna start lifting off the ground??

keep it clean and nice

black with light wheels, lower 2 inches, one turbo is all you need with a nice blow off valve, cold air intake, and short throw shifter. that would be decent