Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

8" kicker L5 box design


J_west07

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah a 4" coil should def take more than that lol. I'm looking into getting a AA team 18 or maybe a couple mayhems. I've got the crescendo 4.5k I could run it at .5 ohm on a team sub and really get it moving.

Posted

Never heard of either of those subs but checked them out and look pretty sick. Dude, a 4.5K on .5ohm? For what? That's a lot of power

Posted

Look up ascendant audio team series sub it's under rated. Check the amps people are putting on them. You can easily put 5-6k on them. The mayhems are rated at 2500 rms and can take 3k no problem and my 4.5k won't be doing more than 5-6k at .5 ohm. It could def push those subs decently at 1 ohm but def no where near there limits.

Posted

Look up YouTube videos of those subs. I'm very surprised u haven't heard of ascendant audio. The smd v2 is ascendant audio that Steve Meade runs.

Posted

I'll look them up later once i'm at my hall for the night. I don't doubt they're underrated. It seems that a lot of quality products are that way. I guess better underrated than overrated huh?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 6269 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...