Sonic Electronix

Hi guys

have gotten heaps of help on this forum thanks to all yous guys, just needing the final touch ups with 6.5 components and 2/4 channel amps.
Would like to know since im going to be running only Components and amps in my Holden Combo no subs
- Hertz HSK-165XL'S 6.5 Components, (1 set for now and maybe will add another set along with another amp.)

- Arc Audio SK300.2 2 Channel Amp

What sort of gauge ground wiring should i use ?
What sort of RCA Cables ? are there any differences ?
Do i need a (BIG 3) Upgrade ?
Do i need a SQ Processor ? does that make a difference ?

Thanks Guys

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys

have gotten heaps of help on this forum thanks to all yous guys, just needing the final touch ups with 6.5 components and 2/4 channel amps.

Would like to know since im going to be running only Components and amps in my Holden Combo no subs

- Hertz HSK-165XL'S 6.5 Components, (1 set for now and maybe will add another set along with another amp.)

- Arc Audio SK300.2 2 Channel Amp

What sort of gauge ground wiring should i use ? I would run 10 gauge ground wire

What sort of RCA Cables ? are there any differences ? any quality shielded RCA will work

Do i need a (BIG 3) Upgrade ? Probably not necessary but is always a good thing to do.

Do i need a SQ Processor ? does that make a difference ? Depends on how much time you want to spend tuning and the sound you want. If the Hertz sound good with their crossovers overs and tuning from deck then i would not take on the hassle.

Thanks Guys

Archived