Can anyone help me decide on what i should buy first?

what i have is a 1996 chevy tahoe 1500 4wd

what i am buying all together will be as listed

1 x Mechman 370 amp elite series alt.

2 x DC audio lvl 5 18's (what upgrades should i have done to it at ordering)

4 x Car audio bargain 1600.1 amps (will need help with the process of strapping these together)

2 x xs batteries for under the hood with step downs for the vehicle.

8 x xs batteries for the rear bank (will need help with what size batteries i'll need for under hood and the rear bank)

going with all smd speaker terminals, fuse blocks and sky high battery terminals, distro blocks, ring terminals and 2/0 awg wire, 8 awg speaker wire. Also i did not see the dimensions specified for the dc audio lvl 5 18s. so if anyone knows the proper specs for that it will help me with the drafting of my box i am going to build as well. door speakers are already upgraded to basic kenwood 6.5s and a kenwood mini amp 4 channel 600 watt. i have an ssl 4 way eq and a clarion head unit thats bluetooth and usb/aux only no cds. will still use the sound stream labs eq unless i can find a rf 360.3 some were.

This is my wife's tahoe! she loves it and she loves car audio. i got her into it when i installed the small system we have now that i have described on my profile.

she will be helping me with this new build as i buy the equipment to do so.

You don't need 8 batteries for the rear if they're bug enough. Start the with the electrical. Alt then batts is my suggestion

thanks we plan on going up to bigger amps once it's done i know the ones we picked out won't touch them dc audio subs. and we will be adding two more subs down the road just trying to do something for next summer for the competitions around here. what batteries would be good to start with?

Archived