Jump to content
Incriminator Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

I bought a 6.4 and replaced the RF t400.4 in my truck. I connected it to all the same wires so it was one of the few times I have done any work on my systems myself. It was an easy swap. The most noticable differance is that the 6.4 seems to have a lot less hissing and sounds clearer. The max volume sems about the same.

Are the clipping lights for the rca inputs or the speaker outs? I never see them on no matter how loud I turn up the radio.

Posted

So ....maybe you're not clipping...never.

That's good!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Posted

I like the 6.4s im running 2 of them in my car, along with a 40.1.

2002 Nissan Altima v6 3.5

  • Four Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 15s
  • 5 Pairs DS18 Pro Audio X6.5BM
  • 3 Pairs DS18 Super Tweeters
  • Taramps TS2000x4 (Mids Amp)
  • Incriminator Audio 6.4 (Tweeter Amp)
  • Incriminator Audio 40.1 subs amp
  • Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.3
  • 3 shuriken batteries (BT-80 under the hood) (2 BT-120 in the trunk) with isolator
  • Big 3 zero gauge.
  • Excessive amperage H/O 225a
  • Alpine head unit
  • Lots of stinger deadener

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 974 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...