FS: Atomic 1600

Decided to get rid of my Atomic 1600.1. It was for sale a little while ago, didn't sell so I was gonna keep it; Then my 4 channel shit the bed and I bought a new one.....Now I really want the bass amp to match the new 4 channel.

Amp is in nice condition with one small nick on the bottom of the face (see pic). Light scratches on the back and marks on the mounting feet. When I posted it for sale, I started at 300 shipped then came down to 250. Would be kinda shitty to start any higher, but I don't have much room to negotiate at 250 shipped (depending on where it's going), and it's close to the price of it's replacement.

Specs from Atomic's website:

* Efficiency over 86%
* RMS power handling---430w @ 4 ohms @14.4V
* RMS power handling---850w @ 2 ohms @14.4V
* RMS power handling---1650w @ 1 ohms @14.4V

20160806_170925_zpsojjsxctb.jpg

20160806_171600_zpsf01ctn49.jpg

20160806_171213_zps0ghwww3k.jpg

20160806_171047_zpst7ucqfp3.jpg

20160806_171005_zpsgn9dzqr3.jpg

20160806_171128_zpsm4ursexv.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

bump

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

bump

• 2 weeks later...

bump still here

• 2 months later...

bringing this back from the dead. Installed it in the car, works fine....just want more power and to match the subs or other amp. Only trades (with cash on my end) I'm looking for would be a Zapco ST2000XM II or a Sundown SCV/SAZ-2000....possibly looking at a 2500 too, but the added cash may be a little too much. Lemme know

bump looking to sell for something bigger

• 2 weeks later...

bump taking it down to 230 shipped for the week.

• 2 weeks later...

Man...I think 225 shipped is the lowest I can go without losing my ass.

Bump, goin up on ebay sunday Night

Archived