Mechman Alternators

3 alternators with evr and plug in

Trying to run 16k.2 svc6000s and rest highs.i do have pics and mabye find the video.i made the bracket my self and took ac pump out.i took em out and put a 240 mechman in .ac back in.gonna keep it anyway

Ok. So your not running any of that at the moment? None of that has worked, and you dont have the amps in now? Just pipe dreaming at the moment??

Show some pics, and the vid. Im in. I love multi set ups. I dig it.

Mike renza on YouTube.posted a video of my 3 alt plan

post it.......

and again.. its just "a plan" ? or is it spinning ? Do you have 2 even running relaible ? And who is mike renza ? Post the vid.. id love to see it. Done a lot of alt work, with multiples.. id love to see it

so you are saying external regulated and internal regulated right?

why not do all the same?

if you want belt length thats easy. have a friend pull the tensioner and run a piece of rope around the pulleys and mark it, then lay it out and measure. you might have to try a couple sizes.

of course running 15 alts you will have so much fun with tensioners and belt wrap . good luck

Mikes me and yes external voltage regulator and internaly regulated.im on a phone so I can't find the video of 2 stock running and working.it worked for a month till I took it out.can I post pics n vids with a phone on here and how?where are some options for different size tensioner pulleys and long serpentine belts?

Mikes me and yes external voltage regulator and internaly regulated.im on a phone so I can't find the video of 2 stock running and working.it worked for a month till I took it out.can I post pics n vids with a phone on here and how?where are some options for different size tensioner pulleys and long serpentine belts?

just link the vid dude..

It took us about 5 months to get our quads running, (RELIABLE, not just spinning) and that was on a easy plat form. Swapped idler pulley sizes probably 15 times, belt lengths around 4 times. Got new alts with larger pulley sizes for our needs. Custom cut, and machined ,on the quad bracket we are using, and had to custom order some longer flat head fasteners.

Been on going up to about a month ago, and we got it all figured out. Shit runs flawless now. Like flawless. But man did it take work. And we run about as much power as your claiming.