Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help deciding on sub


x133rx

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am about to purchase a new flush mount box for my 2013 mustang. Unfortunately the largest I can get the box that fits in my trunk is 2.5 cubic feet. I know for a fact I either want an AA Havoc, or SSA Xcon, now which one would function best in a box that small port tuned to 30hz?

Posted

Same manufacturer so it really doesn't matter which one you choose as long as your happy with the purchase.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4659 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...