Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Subs lacking oomph in pickup. Please evaluate what I'm doing wrong.


hleonard16

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have personally overdriven the shit out of an amp one time and made it protect. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Posted

I will check voltage and ohm load this afternoon.

Y'all would laugh if I sent a picture of the setup. The wiring is all correct and tight but my gosh is it a mess. I threw the setup in quickly in the rain but I've been slowly cleaning it up when I have time. I'll get a picture up in a little bit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7538 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...