Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help choosing an 18" woofer.


Tahoe Dmo

Recommended Posts

Posted

Today is the day I place my order and I'm trying to choose, I'm getting either 2 18 in Mayhem s,or soundqubed hdc4,I have an 03 Grand Marquis,with an X's power D 6500,220 amp alternator,and a synergy 35.1wfo amp.Which of these 2 subs will perform better? I want to feel the bass.My plans are to design my own box using the whole trunk.Thanks for any suggestions or comments.

Posted

Today is the day I place my order and I'm trying to choose, I'm getting either 2 18 in Mayhem s,or soundqubed hdc4,I have an 03 Grand Marquis,with an X's power D 6500,220 amp alternator,and a synergy 35.1wfo amp.Which of these 2 subs will perform better? I want to feel the bass.My plans are to design my own box using the whole trunk.Thanks for any suggestions or comments.

I'd go for the Mayhem's.

Posted

Today is the day I place my order and I'm trying to choose, I'm getting either 2 18 in Mayhem s,or soundqubed hdc4,I have an 03 Grand Marquis,with an X's power D 6500,220 amp alternator,and a synergy 35.1wfo amp.Which of these 2 subs will perform better? I want to feel the bass.My plans are to design my own box using the whole trunk.Thanks for any suggestions or comments.

I'd go for the Mayhem's.

I agree 100%. That's what I ended up going with and I love it. Unfortunately I've only got one 18" Mayhem, but it pounds! It's a beast! I see abother one in my near future!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6189 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...