budweiserburton Posted September 5, 2016 Report Posted September 5, 2016 HELLO,I have 2 sets of Hertz DSK 165.34 I want to put one set in each door. How would i wire up the two mids two tweets and the two crossovers to the amp???
notorious97200 Posted September 5, 2016 Report Posted September 5, 2016 HELLO,I have 2 sets of Hertz DSK 165.34 I want to put one set in each door. How would i wire up the two mids two tweets and the two crossovers to the amp??? Use the provided crossover, so you'll have one channel of amp for one side (one midbass-one midrange-one tweeter). black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
budweiserburton Posted September 5, 2016 Author Report Posted September 5, 2016 thankyou for the help
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.