Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4th order BP layout question


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm starting to design a "CAB EXTENSION" or blow through ish build in my reg cab. I'm looking to build a band pass enclosure full width behind the seats for a pair of 10" L7s.

My question is in regards to box layout.... I'm hoping to have a common sealed box in the centre and ported boxes closest to the sides of the truck. With the ports facing forwards between the seats and the doors, and the subs mounted facing each other in the sealed center section. Specifically. How do I model this layout in winisd? Mark as single band pass enclosure but double the sealed volume when I build? Actually separate? Looking for any and all suggestions and thanks again

Posted

Just to clarify, when I try to use WINISD it asks how many drivers... If I select two, it assumes two common boxes, one sealed and one ported. I'm looking at a layout of

[one ported][common sealed][second ported]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 562 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...