Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need Help With Aero Port


Colby88

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright I got all that except the last part

Your f3 roll off is at 31.75 Hz. I don't really have a formal definition of this and I can't really explain it (maybe someone else can). As for your peak before cabin gain being at 46 Hz. If you were testing this box out in the middle of a large open field, you would peak at 46 Hz but the cabin of a car naturally boosts the low end frequencies so your frequency response will differ from what is on the simulated graph. To what degree it will change it I couldn't tell you (again, maybe someone else can).

Posted

Let me ask you this. How hard would it be for you to change it 4in? Without messing everything up?

Like making each port 4" shorter?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4757 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...