polonczyk Posted September 13, 2016 Report Posted September 13, 2016 Making this thread to keep a log of my trucks progress even tho alot of the work I already did but Ill put photos and descriptions in shortly.
sencheezy Posted September 13, 2016 Report Posted September 13, 2016 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
hdorre Posted September 13, 2016 Report Posted September 13, 2016 christopher? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
polonczyk Posted September 13, 2016 Author Report Posted September 13, 2016 christopher? The one and only
polonczyk Posted September 13, 2016 Author Report Posted September 13, 2016 Im currently in San Diego with the fiance, but ill make a quick post with what I have on the laptop and phone while I wait for her to do her makeup before we go to one of those escape room things on groupon... So an update on what Ive done to the interior this year. I removed everything. Seats, panels, carpet, etc.... When I got it done to bare metal I started filling all the voids with expanding foam. After that I did a layer of Noice 80mil butyl rubber deadener. All over. Then a layer of 153mil closed cell foam deadener. Then I reran all the wiring for the headunit and amps. Havent ran the speaker wire for the doors yet as I havent finished them. Did 2 layers of the 80mil butyl on the doors. I added a back up camera as well. All the RCAs are NVX X Series and labeled. Then I ordered double thick black luxury carpet and installed that. Then put the front seats back in. Bought some Clazzio leather seat covers and installed them. They look damn good. I still need to put the back seats back in but first i need to finish the under the seat amp rack. I installed a new accordion seal and recovered the rear wall with black carpet. I cut a piece of 1/2" MDF to fit the lower half od the wall and wrapped it in black leather. I cut out the port from it. Then I used 8x1 pine to frame the port and brad nailed and glued it in place. then I framed around it with window molding. painted the exterior of the port with water proofing deck restore in case the accordion seal leaks at some point. I filled all the dents and low spots with wood putty and sanded the interior of the port and the molding then painted it gloss dark grey. I brad nailed it to the rear wall and sealed it from the back side with ultra black rtv. thats all i have time for right now but will add more later. heres some pics of that stuff.
polonczyk Posted September 14, 2016 Author Report Posted September 14, 2016 Before the cut through where I had the amps on the back wall Seats removed before cutting back wall for blow through
polonczyk Posted September 14, 2016 Author Report Posted September 14, 2016 Removing the interior, the stock carpet looked like shit. You can see where the cut through was for my last build. Now the rest of the interior and carpet removed getting cleaned and ready for deadener
polonczyk Posted September 14, 2016 Author Report Posted September 14, 2016 filled all the voids with expanding foam then wire wheeled it flush
polonczyk Posted September 14, 2016 Author Report Posted September 14, 2016 This is the deadener I used. Noico 80 mil butyl rubber. Its pretty impressive. Starting the rear wall deadener Back wall and under rear seats done
polonczyk Posted September 14, 2016 Author Report Posted September 14, 2016 Moving forward to the front of the cab. Continuing Cab floor done.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.