Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Dual Sundown x8 Box Design


jmsymon5

Recommended Posts

Posted

OK I have been going crazy going thru all the pages here to see if ANYONE HAS a design for 2 Sundown x8 Subs....

I will be running between 1500-2k to the pair hoping to use 4" aero ports since I have 2 of them ...

There going in a Jeep Patriot (cargo space is 38w x 18d x 14h)

"IF" NOONE has done this box I am looking for can someone help with a design...I would be willing to give ya some cash for your time if need be,I would just like to get these things in already since its been a LOOOOOONG min. since I got them....

Thanks in advance for any and all help

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 5147 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...