Second Skin Audio

Box design help for 4 sa 18s...... Joe x??

m720bos

Thanks for the info looking into all options. Never new that there was an app. I think i might play around with it for a while. Batteries and wires are still needed so i have a while before everything is put in the yukon. Power isn't cheap so it will be a fee weeks or so.

Just out of curiosity would it make a difference if u changed it to sub up port back. I noticed it says sub back port back on the picture

Only thing that would change is the cut sheet specs at the bottom, everything else stays the same. If your interested to see i can redo it to show you.

It will benefit you to download the ultimate car audio app i circled, you can brace a box using different types of materiel I.E. all-thread, wooden dowels, 2x4's and they are all gonna have have diffrent displacements, i accounted for 1.0 cube of displacement, you may end up with more or less bracing depending on whst you use.

It will still benefit you to have joe X run the specs through his program to verify my suggested air space and port area.

Archived