Jonathan91 Posted September 23, 2016 Report Posted September 23, 2016 I have a 04 Silverado with 6 speaker slots. I currently have 2 Infinity 6022IS coaxial speakers in the front and 2 infinity 6030CS component speakers in the back. I need to change the original tweeters that are in the A-pillar. I dont really like the way they sound. Any advice on how to rearrange them to sound nice? Maybe new speakers? I have a Kicker 300.4 amp to power them. My current plan is to change the coaxial to the back and the components to the front with some new tweeters on the a-pillars. Any thoughts? I have 2 Ab 8" for bass so i just want nice crispy voice.
dolarbilz Posted September 23, 2016 Report Posted September 23, 2016 What's your budget and skill level? Can you do fiberglass work?
Jonathan91 Posted September 23, 2016 Author Report Posted September 23, 2016 Like $150-$180 for speakers if i really have to get them. I havent done no fiberglass work.
dolarbilz Posted September 23, 2016 Report Posted September 23, 2016 I would swap rear to front and see how it sounds 1st,make sure everything is working (not blown)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.