cjohnson547 Posted September 24, 2016 Report Posted September 24, 2016 Hey guys, been outta the stereo game for awhile now and I am looking to build an under seat box in my 16 sierra crew cab. I was thinking about four 6.5s ported, two 8s ported, or four 8s sealed what do you guys think would work best? Im not to savy with designing boxes so any build logs or sketchups you could send my direction would be greatly appreciated
dolarbilz Posted September 24, 2016 Report Posted September 24, 2016 I was going do 8 6.5" subs two people said not to do it output wouldn't be all that.im in the same boat as you , I'm going do two 8" ported, maybe down the road 4 8" sealed
cjohnson547 Posted September 24, 2016 Author Report Posted September 24, 2016 I was going do 8 6.5" subs two people said not to do it output wouldn't be all that.im in the same boat as you , I'm going do two 8" ported, maybe down the road 4 8" sealed Any clue how much air space we have to work with?
dolarbilz Posted September 24, 2016 Report Posted September 24, 2016 Not sure on your truck mine a 2011
cjohnson547 Posted September 24, 2016 Author Report Posted September 24, 2016 guess i will have to build it up and see what i come up with before making a decision. thinking about glassing the bottom to get a little more airspace
dolarbilz Posted September 24, 2016 Report Posted September 24, 2016 I wouldn't waste money on glassing whole bottom..lot of money to gain not much airspace.i have a design for two 8" ported box. Specs are for sundown sa8 if you want it.youll need to measure to see if it fits
cjohnson547 Posted September 24, 2016 Author Report Posted September 24, 2016 Yea if you could send it my way that would be awesome
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.