Jonathan91 Posted September 25, 2016 Report Posted September 25, 2016 I currently have a crap amp powering my dual ab vfl 8"s at 2 ohms. Amp is giving them around 320 @ 2 ohms each. These subs are 400rms to 800 max. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_90855_American-Bass-VFL8D4.html Btw. These sound way louder than my previous 2 black kicker cvr's.
dolarbilz Posted September 25, 2016 Report Posted September 25, 2016 Are your subs d2 or d4? What's your budget?
dolarbilz Posted September 25, 2016 Report Posted September 25, 2016 What amp do you have now? Look into skar audio Lp amps or Rp amps.
Jonathan91 Posted September 25, 2016 Author Report Posted September 25, 2016 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_1638_Performance-Teknique-ICBM-896.html Ok ill look into those, Just seen couple of those and it seems they are only mono amps? I really want a 2 channel 2ohm stable amp.
dolarbilz Posted September 25, 2016 Report Posted September 25, 2016 Going be honest I would try and get the lp1000 if you look around good enough you might find it cheap. Little above your budget. Not sure how well the amp you have puts out..but I wouldnt expect extravagant gains, maybe little better sound cleaner.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.