DD-1 issue no 40hz detect

JerryLZ

I'm wondering where the lpf is set on your amp and h/u

I think my headunit only has a HPF which is currently off but on the amp its turned up all the way to max. Thats correct right?

What is turned up all the way to max? A HPF or LPF?

I'm wondering where the lpf is set on your amp and h/u

I think my headunit only has a HPF which is currently off but on the amp its turned up all the way to max. Thats correct right?

What is turned up all the way to max? A HPF or LPF?

LPF on my amp which goes from 35hz-300hz is on turned up to 300hz.

And the ISF filter?

If i recall correctly thats the same as a subsonic? If so, its at its lowest setting which is 10hz/60hz.

Yes they are one in the same. And you said on your headunit that all crossover settings are turned off right?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

And the ISF filter?

If i recall correctly thats the same as a subsonic? If so, its at its lowest setting which is 10hz/60hz.

Yes they are one in the same. And you said on your headunit that all crossover settings are turned off right?

Thats correct. EQ bars are set to flat and everything else like HPF,loudness etc. is all off and bass boost is on 0.

What make headunit do you have? Anything inbetween the headunit and amps? What kind of cables are you using to transfer the signal?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

What make headunit do you have? Anything inbetween the headunit and amps? What kind of cables are you using to transfer the signal?

Pioneer AVH-170 headunit, nothing inbetween my amps other than the runs of RCA's. RCA's to my SCV2k are knukonceptz RCA cables. Everything is in working condition but the DD-1 is being weird with my monoblock for some reason. Found my headunits max volume and tuned my 4 channel no problem.

depending on your dd-1, older models asked you probe amp ground (battery negative) and speaker positive, some say speaker negative and speaker positive. Just wondering if you have tried both. Other than that im pretty much out of ideas.

Archived