Jump to content

Pioneer DEH-X2800UI issue


Recommended Posts

Posted

My wife is having issues with her HU, and I'm not able to play around with it until I come home in a few months. So hopefully others have had this issue and know a quick and simple fix for her.

She updated her iPhone 6+ to iOS 10, and since then, every time she connects her phone via USB, the HU tries to connect to Pandora instead of just playing her music. She connects with HU set to USB, and it switches to Pandora, and then says "login error" because she's not logged in to Pandora. How do we stop it from trying to connect to Pandora? I know she could just use the AUX jack and that'd be a bandaid. But I want to fix the issue. Thanks for the help.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...