Loudness setting

Now more volume increase 40-50 and strong bass.

I will ask 3 more questions:

1. Is it normal when I run cd player, light up red protect for two seconds the amplifier, then lights blue and began playing.

Here a similar video:

2. In manuals for amplifier writes, that the fuse on the positive red cable must be 150A , but I'm with 60A and had no problem so far to change it or you leave it so.

3. Is it normal when running amplifier be heard audible frequency from amplifier, need a lot to listen to hear, I guess that is normal when running is heard frequency of electricity (voltage).

1. I'm not familiar with your amp, but that might be part of it's start up procedure.

2. If the 60a is not popping, you probably aren't driving the amp as hard as you "could". The 150a suggestion is to prevent damage incase of a short.

3. That sound you hear is called noise, and there are many possible causes for it.

Maybe I missed it but in case it wasn't answered.

All Loudness does is boost the signal to the amp at lower volumes so it has similar output to higher volumes. May sound louder at lower volumes but you don't gain any output if you "crank the volume."

So for clarification:

Your sub is a D4?

Amp puts out 1200rms @1 ohm, 800rms @2 ohm?

You are using a 60A fuse for your power wire?

You don't have a tool to measure distortion or clipping while setting gains?

If all that information is correct, in the perfect scenario (good voltage, clean signal, proper amp settings, etc.) you will be getting about 800 watts rms to the sub even with 0 impedance rise. So with not having a proper gain setting and no boosts, you are looking at a decreased output. Now if you set gains properly you can avoid having to use any type of boost, which is better for the longevity of your equipment anyway, and you can have similar output.

My last question is why do you prefer listening primarily on lower volumes?

1. I'm not familiar with your amp, but that might be part of it's start up procedure.

2. If the 60a is not popping, you probably aren't driving the amp as hard as you "could". The 150a suggestion is to prevent damage incase of a short.

3. That sound you hear is called noise, and there are many possible causes for it.

1. I think that is normal
2. then there is no problem
3. amplifier I have bought a new model is Pioneer GM-D9601 noise can not be heard almost

Maybe I missed it but in case it wasn't answered.

All Loudness does is boost the signal to the amp at lower volumes so it has similar output to higher volumes. May sound louder at lower volumes but you don't gain any output if you "crank the volume."

So for clarification:

Your sub is a D4?

Amp puts out 1200rms @1 ohm, 800rms @2 ohm?

You are using a 60A fuse for your power wire?

You don't have a tool to measure distortion or clipping while setting gains?

If all that information is correct, in the perfect scenario (good voltage, clean signal, proper amp settings, etc.) you will be getting about 800 watts rms to the sub even with 0 impedance rise. So with not having a proper gain setting and no boosts, you are looking at a decreased output. Now if you set gains properly you can avoid having to use any type of boost, which is better for the longevity of your equipment anyway, and you can have similar output.

My last question is why do you prefer listening primarily on lower volumes?

all settings are stopped, loudness: Off, EQ: Flat, sub. w Ctrl: 80; 0; -12, HPF: 80; -12 Remote Bass: MIN, amplifier option profits high (4V) and normal (2V) he is now normal (2V)
1. Yes, my sub D4 (Dual 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil) connection of 2 ohm load
2. Yes, 1200rms @ 1 ohm, 800rms @ 2 ohms, 500rms @ 4 ohms
3. Yes, 60A fuse but I had no problems so far, but the manual says it should be 150A, whether it is a problem?
4. Yes, don't have a tool
5. I think it is set but not sure, gain setting of standard use Pioneer's normal (2V) as the output power of the CD player that she is (2V), a quote from use pioneering "profit (gain) control - If output remains low, even when the power of car stereo turned in turn controls tolower level. If there is distortion when the volume of the car stereo is turned up, turn these Con-management on a higher level.! for use with RCA equipped car stereo one (standard output of 500 mV) set to position the NORMAL. for use with RCA equipped Pioneer car stereo one with maxi parent output of 4 V or more, adjust level to match the output of the car stereo.! for use with RCA equipped car stereo with of output of 4 v, placed in position H.! If you hear too much noise when using the input speaker terminals connect the gain control at a high level. "
6. when used before loudness listening volume 30-40, now without loudness should be up to 40-50 to hear the bass

Archived