2-15 in kicker L7s replacing backseat of 83 z28 camaro build

This thread is for me and me alone. I dont like sharing so kindly shut the fuck up and enjoy.

"This thread is for me and me alone." Probably shouldn't have posted it to a forum then.

Forum - "a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged."

"I don't like sharing." Play nice in the sandbox mister or we're going to leave. Again...you put this on a forum then proceeded to act like a jackass. What did you expect to happen?

You're logic doesn't make sense and you sound like you're blowing smoke out of your ass.

"Enjoy" Oh I am...I'm having a real good laugh from your non sense just like the rest of the people on here.

[ img ] link [ /img ]

You almost had it. Now take your mouse (the thing that moves the pointy finger on your screen) and click the address bar while the picture is open. Now, if the whole thing isn't highlighted (usually a blue color) press the control button at the same time as the a button on your keyboard (that thing that puts characters on your screen). This should make the whole address highlighted. Now press the control button at the same time with the c button. This will copy the address. Now come back here and select the word link. Now press the control button and the v button at the same time to paste the address into the comment.

OR

Since you're using imgur. After you post something on imgur, find that pictures BBC code. Copy that. Now come back here and click the button that says "BBCode Mode" when hovering over it (Very top left most button). Now paste that. Boom. Embedded picture.

yay..hoorah.

This thread is for me and me alone. I dont like sharing so kindly shut the fuck up and enjoy.

"This thread is for me and me alone." Probably shouldn't have posted it to a forum then.

Forum - "a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged."

"I don't like sharing." Play nice in the sandbox mister or we're going to leave. Again...you put this on a forum then proceeded to act like a jackass. What did you expect to happen?

You're logic doesn't make sense and you sound like you're blowing smoke out of your ass.

"Enjoy" Oh I am...I'm having a real good laugh from your non sense just like the rest of the people on here.

yup nonsense... bye, so long , seeya later. Haters are my motivators. keep it comin. One day i'll get this phd in embedding photos. Till then quit posting your trash all over my thread your pessimistic attitude is ruining this forum and continues to deter nice people from joining the forum. Youre a bully face it and go to counseling before someone knocks your teeth in and leaves you in the ditch on the side of the road.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

2 kicker 15 in solobarics

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

sirius xm radio with bose system

I can tell you are intelligent. Your grammar and spelling are above average for the internet, and I'm certain you are acting stupid on purpose for attention. You keep coming back for more, so i think you will keep bumping this thread. So now you will argue but you wont prove me wrong.

Threads such as this one make my day. If it wasnt for people like the op shit around here would get stale. Lulz. Keep pics comin. I wanna see how this wall looks. Fuck school op. Build your wall!!! Get vids of that mud bogger!!! Outside pics of drifting tahoe!!! A vid maybe? If your on private property you can drive however u want.... Do it!!!!

yup nonsense... bye, so long , seeya later. Haters are my motivators. keep it comin. One day i'll get this phd in embedding photos. Till then quit posting your trash all over my thread your pessimistic attitude is ruining this forum and continues to deter nice people from joining the forum. Youre a bully face it and go to counseling before someone knocks your teeth in and leaves you in the ditch on the side of the road.

Lol You're the last person on here who should be talking about attitude. Also, just so you know, I'm usually one of the nicer people on here especially when it comes to new people and/or trolls trying to help them to the best of my ability with "stupid" questions. We've all been there at some point. However, you've just been an ass to people who've tried to help you on top of not making any sense half the time. You may be the one who needs counseling with that apparent temper. That temper will get you nowhere but that ditch you were talking about. Now please sit down, have a beer, relax and try not not to screw your cousin or chew on spoons.

Archived