2-15 in kicker L7s replacing backseat of 83 z28 camaro build

I just bought a 1983 3rd gen t top camaro for $500 out of the junkyard and im planning to replace the backseat with a big box for my 2 15 inch kicker solobarics. Currently I have the subs in a 10 cu ft box tuned to 34 in my tahoe but I dont think I need that many cubes for this one and this box got blown apart; it ripped the screws through the wood. The dimensions I have to work with are from the backseat being taken out so it will be around 4 feet wide by 2 ft depth by 3 ft height but I will be putting a roll cage in the car so a wall isn't out of the question so the height could be more. The car is getting a 377 sbc or maybe a 406 depending on what I decide to do with my 400 block so the extra weight of my woofers might either make me wheelly over or give me good traction. I plan on running dual exhaust with cherry bombs and headers and I ripped out the sound deadening fabric carpet shit that was moldy so Im going to need ideas for sound dampening or maybe a cheap setup for speakers cause last I checked this mofo had a casset player. Im running a kicker zx1500 watt amplifier, but I think im not getting full potential due to lack of power. I have 2 batteries; one is an optima red top and I big 3d everything but it still needs power. Should I get a HO alternator or just put 2 alternators on it? As in cheap setup for speakers I mean tweaters and the works. Also need to know if you use High Density Partical board or Medium Density because I use high density for my last box and I think my dumbass fucked up again. First fuck up being wasting so much on kicker lol but oh well least theyll last. I'm in college planning my summer build so dont expect too much action for now... only planning:)

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

2 kicker 15 in solobarics

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

sirius xm radio with bose system

The car is getting a 377 sbc or maybe a 406 depending on what I decide to do with my 400 block so the extra weight of my woofers might either make me wheelly over or give me good traction.

damn, guess I should throw a couple l7's in my z28 and z06 so I can do some wheelies too

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

2 sets of jbl p660c components would be good for mids and highs. A kicker kx400.4 can be had on ebay for around 120$. Should push them fine. Try second skin bstock for sound deadener. U can order it from their site.

Build your cage first, the box will have to fit inside/around that.

If you plan on racing check with tech on the tracks you want to run, I don't know if a wall build will pass tech inspection.

10 cubic feet is good for two L7's no matter what vehicle they're in, stick with that.

Use MDF, medium density fiberboard.

2 stock alts would be cheaper and probably work fine. One HO alt will be easier and likely have more output than 2 stock units.

The car is getting a 377 sbc or maybe a 406 depending on what I decide to do with my 400 block so the extra weight of my woofers might either make me wheelly over or give me good traction.

damn, guess I should throw a couple l7's in my z28 and z06 so I can do some wheelies too

apparently you need ladder bars to hook up according to my friend but imma use subwoofers for traction because I like to drift and ladder bars for drifting sounds very unsuccessful. I gotta list of parts for my 377 though:

6 inch or custom rods

Forged pistons- I have flat top pistons for the 400 block that are .30 over but I think I might bore/hone .10 off to get .40 over which might turn my 377 into a 383 which is confusing because a 383 is a 350 with a 400 crank. Flat top pistons, I have been told, are used for nitrous.

Gotta get some heads Procomp heads at .380 cfm , .208 speedpro or air pro research or dart iron eagle.

Need .202- .208 valves but im probs going .208

Need to get an eagle or skat balanced rotating assembly

Chromoli rings

Roller rockers

Solid roller lifters

Super heavy valve springs

highest revving cam between .650 and .625 cfm

Headers

Twin turbo with supercharger

Splay the caps

Radiator and electric fans "need good system to keep engine cool"

2 Alternators

Daytona wing spoiler

Roll cage

Smoke screen in bumper

Main caps, cap kit

American flag paint job over whole car

Dual exhaust without catalytic convertors and dual cherry bomb " I have a single cherry bomb that is around 2 1/2 ft long by 6 inch diameter so we are cutting that in half and doing custom exhaust.

Cut out the damn sway bar

make room for big tires or maybe just throw some racing slicks on the back since we have some laying around.

and probably a bunch more shit; this car isnt limited to pavement, I have truck tires from the buick lasabre we rallied till death doing ebrake 360s at 60, jumping it like dukes of hazzard and drifting it on the logging roads... long story short blew a rod out the front of the block and drove it home running better and leaking oil as a 5 cylinder lol.

The goal is to rev 9 grand but 10 would be nice too.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

Ladder bars stop wheel hop. Extra weight will just make the wheel hop break more shit.

lol i was told ladder bars stop peeling out and make the car move up and down instead of side to side. Peel out or wheelie? Im thinking the wheelie makes more wheel hop since your bouncing your whole front end off the pavement. Unless this wheel hop refers to something similar to a dual tired truck trying to burn out and hoping up and down.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

Archived