well guys been a min since ive done anything on here but i thought i would come and visit and do a little updating. here is my latest creation 59 bug balanced 1776 single weber and a mechman 320. doors are brovax cf 5.25 comps and neo pro v2 6.5s with a sundown 100.4 on them. sub stage was 2 solox/lvl 5 15s on a ampere 5k. Hu is an 80prs and the manual choke was removed and the lc1 was put in its place using the og knob from the choke. here the pics enjoy,any ?s ask if you want to hate right on I like that too:)

3_zps72fe67fb.jpg

buildpic4_zps66579e8c.jpg

next was the box build... originally it was a 4th for a single zv4 15 then converted to a ported for 2 15s and it was built in the bug and was a pita big time!!! I had an og opti 4k on the zv4 it was a great setup did a 45 sealed @ 30 and played pretty flat.

ampsandfur_zpsd300c97f.jpg

foam_zpse372cc76.jpg

bugbox4_zps7628ea32.jpg

bugbox3_zps81fffeba.jpg

bugbox2_zpsf7a0179d.jpg

bugbox1_zps63bc8b81.jpg

SLUG BUG

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived