Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Single 10 inch subwoofer box help?


Matt head

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 10 inch kicker compS I would like to build a ported box for. I have the specs for the sub and was curious how compact I could go and keep a good sound.

Specs:

10 in kicker compS

4ohm

600 watt max

300 watt rms

1.25 cu. Ft. Min

1.75 cu. Ft. Max

4.8125 mounting depth

9.125 cutout

It is going in the trunk of a 2008 chevy impala but I would like to keep it on the smaller side. Any photos or designs you have laying around would be greatly appreciated.

Posted

So here is a suggestion, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 1 3/4", figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

Kicker_Comp_S_10.jpg

1SFPFno45s_zps74ec662c.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6288 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...