Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have had this car for a year or so now and have had a few setups in it, highest meter out of trunk so far was a 145.6 sealed on dash at 38hz and I have had it walled aswell but wasnt happy with how it did, the equipment was not anything great just 2 tnt 15s on a 4480.1 american bass, she moved some decent air but that was about it and she was tuned to like 31hz but I decided I like having this car as a daily family car. So here is what I have been working on as of late. I had stock electrical on everything so far I have had in this car, last build was 2 hds315s in an 8cuft side ported box firing into the cabin on a brx3000.1 and she was pretty loud, I have a few videos of it on my youtube page. Now with that being said I now have 2 zv3 15s and a twisted sounds 3.5k and been working on things little by little. Pics will be coming when I get a few extra mins, just did 3 runs of sky high ofc from front to rear, 2 hots and a ground, started my big 3 with same wire. What does everyone use here for posting up pics so I can get what all I have so far.

Posted

I use photobucket app on my phone. Just copy and paste the image url.

Posted

tuned in. I had an '01 stratus that I loved. build log is in my signature

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1409 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...