Sonic Electronix

Quote from fi forum http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...topic=8217&st=0

"Most of the names have to deal with that portion of my life...

I played/toured in hardcore bands for many years and as it seems, music has played a HUGE roll in my life since I was very young. Simply put, most of the names are acronyms for this stuff and many are nods to bands long past. Things that set the stage for my love and passion for music, and many of my personal beliefs.

I used a good portion of the names I liked with the company I used to own... so coming up with names for Fi was a little harder. In the end, the "Q" series doesnt fit into my normal mold and simply is a reference to the common "SQ" term used in car audio.

"BTL" comes from "Built to Last" which seems to work well for the design, but also comes from the title track off of a Sick Of It All record.

"SSD" which was just discussed on Ecoustics...lol... comes from an old Boston band from the early/mid 80s. Kind of flys in the face of many of my NY friends with the rivalry thing... but they understand

"X" well its about 1/3 the size of a XXX, so why not  Same idea to that one as the naming of the aforementioned non Fi sub.

Politics and ideology aside, the names really dont matter. And given that we will have a new sub line out soon, Im wondering if I should ask others opinions on this one  Or simply stick to what works best...

Thanks...

Scott"

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived