Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Center console for xfl 12


quincyj34

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need to build a center console box for an xfl 12 on an Aq 1200d at 1ohm. My dimensions are 27in L x 15in W x 12in H. I would like to do a ported box tuned to 32-35hz. Can I do it with a 4in aero or a slot port or should I just build a sealed box?

Posted

A 4" aero port won't be enough port area, with the space you have available you are probably better off with a sealed box.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9033 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...