Jump to content

Double Din Units with scroll wheel?


RedFred

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to decide on a good double din unit, but I'd like it to have a physical scroll wheel, like this:

7412AC30-BFFA-4976-B750-F55F1AE850EC.jpg

Do any of you know of any units that meet that requirement, that stand out in terms of performance?

Thanks

Posted

Do you care about navigation? What about pre amp volts? Are there other features that matter? Lastly, what is your budget?

Sometimes, you get the Bear. Sometimes, the Bear gets you.

Posted

Do you care about navigation? What about pre amp volts? Are there other features that matter? Lastly, what is your budget?

The only essential thing is USB accessibility.

I'd like to get something with easy UI and all that happy stuff. Basically just something simple to sort through thousands of songs on my flash drives.

Budget of $500.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1090 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...