Jump to content

What makes a good Head Unit?


Recommended Posts

Posted

It probabaly is just a dust cap like a false plug or something. Ive never seen that before with a fiberoptic outlet, usually its just a door flap that moves out of the way when u plug in ur cable. See if that cap unplugs easily?

Posted

I tried initially but it's not as loose as the dust caps on the rcas. Might have to get pliers or a strong tweezer and wiggle it off and out since it's a narrow opening. Didn't wanna use barbaric force and break the thing if it was meant to have an adapter of some sort.

07 Chevy Suburban Lifted

 Ground Pounder Build In Progress

Clarion NX706

Posted

Awesome. It came off and looks normal now. Wanted to ask before I broke my shit on day one haha

07 Chevy Suburban Lifted

 Ground Pounder Build In Progress

Clarion NX706

Posted

Thanks man, will do. Appreciate all the help given by yourself and everyone else prior.

07 Chevy Suburban Lifted

 Ground Pounder Build In Progress

Clarion NX706

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

It's all working except watching movies because we had to rig some shit for the backup camera wire just for the head unit to not lock out. I really love it. It's colorful as shit, got everything I want and the navigation is great looking stuff up too. I can go on and on about everything it offers haha. The touch response is good...ok. Gotta make sure I use my whole finger and put a little umph on it but it's not too bad. I use the remote a lot and my steering wheel controls anyway

07 Chevy Suburban Lifted

 Ground Pounder Build In Progress

Clarion NX706

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 969 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...