Jump to content

Pro audio vs car audio components?


kpllk

Recommended Posts

Posted

Lately I've been starting to look for some new components for my car again. I did some research and checked out a few Hertz and Focal products a few months ago, but I've been in college and took a break from really doing anything to the car. But I've been keeping an eye out for new speakers and lately I've noticed that so many people seem to be going with pro components. My goal for my car is to be a good mix of SQ and SPL where I can get loud, but still sound good and have a nice, full sound throughout all frequencies. So I haven't looked into any pro components, but is there anything out there that could meet those goals that would be worth listening to? Or has anyone ever ran a combination of both? I'm open to all suggestions of both pro and non-pro components that would work good for that application

Posted

Pro Audio will get loud and sound ok. Most people use pro audio cause they have a HUGE sub stage and need them to keep up.

What is your sub stage?

I prefer a good comp set

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1083 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...