What Who Are The Loudest Dc Subs?

sactownstang

• 3 weeks later...

Thank's for clearing that up Rusty, I just saw old mans subs said dc so didn't know that they were recones(maybee i did just forgot) Lvl 4's are damn good I know I recommend them to all!

if it was not for me new agreement with crossfire i would still be using mine

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

yeah there was only 10 originally made and 6 were sold and still have not been installed

And i have 2 of them =) the hooptie is almost done so..................be looking out for me to have mine installed
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

im also getting close to installing my 2 LV5 18s off 2 3000Ds

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

im also getting close to installing my 2 LV5 18s off 2 3000Ds

thats what im running copy cat ^_^
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

first off rusty ran mt's last year because lvl 5's were not made yet, and he still doesn't have any available for himself.

second my truck if you know anything at all my truck peaks at 56, 57hz so having tuning at 32hz and still be able to do a 152 is pretty damn good i would say. and i had one amp shuting off so when i would burp it was with only 2 subs and 5krms.

your truck elvis peaks out alot lower then mine so you can have the low tuning and have a system that is still efficient.

last year i had 4 lvl 4 15's and was burping a high 154's and how loud were you with 6 15's?

so you did a 152?at what freq?alo what amps and subs/and wall or non-wall...

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

GAH this thread does NOTHING but make me excited to hook up my lvl 4s when i get the $$$

shame on all of you.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived