Jump to content

2006 Impala, 4 15 wall build PIC HEAVY


Recommended Posts

Posted
17 hours ago, 904slumpin said:

I was thinking the same ting but I wanted to possibly use those seat frame holes for pulling the base into it or a "gradual curve" piece to mend the bottom to the back. i work on GM vehicles all day and the worst thing for use in these vehicles is to screw threw the floor for bolts etc no matter where you drill they have shit hidden everywhere.

says you quoted but idk lol weird

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

oops

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

KIMG0064.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

Having trouble posting pics, got half the wall built.

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

KIMG0067.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

KIMG0069.jpg

 

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

KIMG0070.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

KIMG0072.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

KIMG0078.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

20170216_215038.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...