Jump to content

Can the background be changed


Recommended Posts

Posted

The past couple of months I've been having to take trips to Springfield MO to see a dentist. Finally got my dental work done, but that's not the purpose of this post. The purpose is this. We have a 2007 GMC Acadia with the bose sound sytem and factory navigation. Is it possible to change the background of the head unit to something less boring? If so, how can I do it. I'm not interested in getting a different head unit. This one works just fine. Thanks for any help. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9414 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...