Second Skin Audio

What Sub Is This?

Applejack

It's my friends, he has two, but ones at his house another town away and this one is in the box in his car, they are 10"subs. and its in a bandpass so we didn't feel like dealing with all the screws and shit. any help appreciated

Photo-0088.jpg

Trash. That's what it is. Spray the cone with insect repellant and light it on fire for some fun!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

its an optimus pro series sub made by radio shack, i had a set of 12's that pounded ina sealed box off a 400w amp, there acually good speakers, i still want another set but i sold mine to my friend and he still has them but he abuses the hell out of em wit distortion and they still beat,ied keep em but put em ina small sealed box and ur good to go, no more than 200w rms to each, if he wants to get rid of em ied like to have some but shipping is a bitch

and on second thought, the one in ur pic is an optimus and on the ebay is made my "thump" i useto have a set of thump pro series 10's and they acually beat pritty good

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

he has that and a 12" somethign or another in a Dual brand bandpass box, i hooked it up to my zx1000 and turned the gain and everything down real low just to see if they worked, and they didnt sound half bad i guess, but im selling him my 2 12" memphis cuz he's needing a fix bad lol, thanks for the info !

np man, to each his own, i mean somethin is better than nothing, i mean some off brand stuff can be pure shit but some can acually be pritty good, if he likes it then koo, if he dont just keep em to play around wit

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived