Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I bought a set of DD 1500 12's today but I'm having issues finding recommendations concerning box size, the website says 1.75-2.75 if I remember correctly. What should I tune the port of the box to? I'm powering them with an audiobahn a1500hct

Posted

If you don't listen to music that has frequencies under 30hz (which is mostly rebassed/slowed) music) then 35 is usually a good tuning point. Just make sure to set your subsonic filter at least one half octave below tuning to avoid possible damage from playing frequencies below tuning

Posted

You'd set the low pass to where you don't really want your subs playing any higher. I'd start at 70-80hz, that's where most like their midbass to start and the subs to stop. 40-60 is where most music has bass. 30 would be good for your subsonic. 27 would be a half octave below tuning if tuned to 35.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...