Sundown Audio

Amp rca question

oldsoundguy

I have a 80 prs hu and have it running in network mode. Highs mids and low. I have two amplifiers. One is a rf p1000x5 and the other is rf p300x2.  For speakers I have two CT sounds 5.25s on each side. One in the kick and one in the door. I have these wired to the  1000x5 each to their own channel. I have rca splitter on the mid channel off the deck to the amp. I have the high rca to the p300x2 for the tweeters. The way I have the rcas I have control of the kicks off the front channel and crosses at the amp at 100hz, I have the doors on the rear channel set to all pass crossed on the deck at 40hz. The doors can play lower. The one thing I don't have is left right control. Left right acts as a fade for the kicks and doors. 

So my question... is there a way I can have separate control over the kicks and doors and still have left right control?? Its 

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

I have been doing some reading and I have found that NO I can not have my cake and eat it too. I will have to put the kick and door together on the amp if I want left and right control in network mode.  I will just have to tune it the best I can. Or if I want to start fabricating door panels to accept both speakers and take out the kick speakers. Those are my options as I have understood.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Archived