sluggs559 Posted December 2, 2006 Report Posted December 2, 2006 I know that I dont know there fo im in the know Quote
dmanson Posted December 2, 2006 Report Posted December 2, 2006 well if you don't know what i know then i'd know that you didn't know what i know that you knew i know that you didn't know. so now you know, ya know? Quote 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
Guest SyKo13 Posted December 2, 2006 Report Posted December 2, 2006 Sometimes I know that I know but then again I start thinking about what I don't know and think that don't know but I really do know then I forget what I know but I don't so at the end I just know that I don't know what I know and know to just give up. Know what I mean? :-[ Quote
BURRITO Posted December 2, 2006 Author Report Posted December 2, 2006 when i dont know, i keep my mouth shut! when i do know i'll spit some game! "if you dont know, then your a dont know" you know? :^ Quote Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.