SnowDrifter Posted March 1, 2017 Report Posted March 1, 2017 Just realized I've never touched my ram (shame on me I know). I'm a little limited since I can't tweak voltages, but I reckon I can still get a little boost out of her. Should I focus on reducing latencies? Increasing clock? Both? Which takes precedence? Lower multiplier or higher multiplier? I can choose between 1 and 1.33 If I tweak with latencies, do I go one at a time until I find lowest stable then fuss with clock or what? What's my order of operations here? I think that's the part I'm most confused about. In CPU/GPU, I raise clock until it's not stable, then up voltage until it's stable, then increase clock, and so on until I hit either my temp or voltage ceiling. This on the other hand... Not a clue Currently trying to make sense of this clusterfark of settings ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
RainStryke Posted March 2, 2017 Report Posted March 2, 2017 Looks like you can the choice of 1.33 or 12. I'd definitely choose 12. As for adjusting anything else... I wouldn't really mess with the latency settings.
SnowDrifter Posted March 2, 2017 Author Report Posted March 2, 2017 If I drop the clock multiplier to 1, the the memory multiplier hops to 14. It's not 1.33 or 12 lol I can adjust the memory multiplier and clock multiplier independently ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.