What are your favorite tracks in these genres?

I am looking for more tracks to fill out my flash drive, because my Ipod stopped working and I have a little extra space now because my flash drive is larger, and I would like some more choices.

I love deep bass, and almost anything agressive, but I also like some chill and emotional stuff, but with a focus on 808 and sub in general in the nice 30 - 50 ranges usually. (Im not really a fan of like chop and screw or decaf versions of tracks)

Stuff I really like (just a few tracks in each category):

Rap: Corey Gunz ft Wayne - 6 foot 7, Run the Jewels - Legend Has it, Rob $tone - Chill Bill

Metal: Meshuggah - Like everything they've ever done, Vildhjarta - Same, Oceano - Depths

Electrap: R.L. Grime - Core, GTA - Hard House, Denzel Curry - Threatz ft. Yung Simmie & Robb Bank$ (Ekali & Gravez Remix)

Dubstep: SPL and Triage - Valhalla, Mantis - Hood Shit VIP, 4B x Holly - Juice

Chill: Bauuer - GoGo!, Lorn - Anvil, Beach House - Wishes

Breakcore: Igorrr - Absolute Psalm, Venetian Snares - Ultraviolent Junglist, BongRa - Sick Sick Sick!

80's: Duran Duran - Union of the Snake, Depeche Mode - The Policy of Truth,  The Cars - Let the Good Times Roll

Girls in the car: Various popular rap, The Decemberists, The Mountain Goats, Kimya Dawson, Etc..

So anybody have any go to's in these genres that you love and that I might like?

Archived