Second Skin Audio

Dc 's Are Coming Building A Box This Week , Need A Little Advise On Resin And Glue

with my 45s I just use wood glue and brads to keep it in place. Then caulk to seal it off nicely

i don't think it will be necessary for you to use caulk before the resin since the resin will seal your corners for you anyway

sounds good im assuming the gluon all the butt joints is enough.. i was going to pool the resin but i think i ll just 45 and resin.. n

Another thing .. All my tools are at my moms house since i dont have a garage, so does anyone know if home depot ( if i give them a cutsheet ) will cut my box cutlist for me?? ive always done it in the past but now im working 70 hrs a week and she lives 45 minutes away.. Its not the drive thats a pain just after working 10-12 hrs a day the last thing i wanna do is drive another 2 hours .. I actually deliver chinese food now ( lol yea i know29 yrs old delivering chinese is pretty sad ), been a carpenter for 12 years got laid off a while back , so i want out of my car as much as possible when im done

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

i'd run a bead of caulk along the edges and all if you're going to do 45's. the resin will seal it, yeah, but if you have a big enough hole (which doesnt really need to be that big), the resin will possibly seep through. the 45's do little to no help with output when building the box really tho. it's been in a couple topics. one was a recent one.

spray the resin afterwards. if you paint the port, and you use plain resin, you'll be able to see the black, but it wont be as nice and glossy/solid black. it'll have a transparent lookin cover over top of it.