2x Energie PB1200s with linked buss bars

Selling my little battery backup. Looking to upgrade my electrical and won't need these anymore. Would like to sell all of them together since the bars fit them specifically....The bars look like they will also fit the Shuriken and XS Power versions of these batteries with little to no modification, but I can't be 100% sure. Energie is made by Reikken, and these are good for 18 ah a piece...good for smaller setups to give the system a boost and take some of the strain off your starter battery. The bars are tapped to 1/4-20, are 1/2" thick across terminal landing, and will come with hardware. They're also coated in Everbrite, a clear coating for bare metal so it doesn't oxidize and all connections were made with dielectric grease. Looking for 135 shipped for all, each battery goes for around 60 bucks. Will be installed until sold.

yVZxg7r.jpg

M2h5FER.jpg

lPCGiaa.jpg

b77WnDB.jpg

MDgZcl2.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

bump

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

price is obo

120 shipped...box is pulled to modify it a little and I'd like to sell these before I throw it back in.

also worth noting, the voltage was taken with the car off after sitting overnight.

• 2 weeks later...

bump

down to 110 shipped. wire has been ordered and battery coming soon!

Archived