Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for help with design or someone building a box for 4 rf p112s.... I will replace those with sa 12s or fu 750 12s 

 

My car is 02 chevy malibu ls.... my trunk dimensions 32x32x24

 

I would like to have a flat response 25-55hz. 

Posted

It doesn't sound like you have enough room. Maybe someone who knows those subs will chime in.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 912 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...